Quzzical

Nope, I wont review on Juliet of Orange
Just me whining about my life.
To be honest, im not in my best shape..
My mind clouded with many things, that at times disrupting my decisions making ability
I cant make a single decision because these are a whole new Environment/Experience to me
To make it harder my personal feeling hindering me to decide what is best for me now
Hell..i dont even know what is the best for me now..
When i was a student, i used to get back to my imaginary drawing board...in my brain
(I support paperless world..lets go green!)
I would list down all the pro and cons and decide from there
But now? Pros can be cons and vice versa
No concrete answer to the questions...
should i? would i? would they? is it ok for me? how long is ok is?
the lists are endless..im not a kid anymore, i would be hold responsible for
any decision that i make
Im upset in a way
Now, in the past 2 months
im hitting more sidemirrors than the whole 4 years of my exp riding motorcycle
almost involved in an accident 3 times..it has never happened before
My mind seems to be drifting at times
Distracted and distraught.
Beaches maybe good for me..
To flush all the clouds that shrouding my mind
Karambunai anyone?
but im glad that my parents and Angah is here to support me
you all rox!
Mimi that always understand me (and giving out loan too..hehe)
thanx a buch dear
Kerry, ija, tra and wina that i hogged them to hear me blabbering gibberish matters
u all scratched my back, ill return the favour
In the end..i dont know what the heck i write..
it is as quizzical as the title put it

3 comments:

a thirah i m said...

hey boyfriend..
aaaaaaaahahahha!
marah kak ida..die cakap..
nap..its juliet the orange laa..

anyway..
same goes here...
thanks to azmi for loan-ing toooo..
wuuuuu~

sabar ea cheq nap..

kte usaha same2..

chaiyok..!!

p/s: hati2 bawak motor..kalaw tak naek train je..aaahhaha!

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

pieeeeee
tetibe cam terharu bace post ni
haha:p
weh..sabar eh..
minggu dpn claim gaji lg.
moga2 in this 2 weeks korang pny probs setel n dapat gaji dabel tuuuuuuuuuuuu
banje yehh!:p

HariHaz said...

banyak-banyak jele sabau. pe kata, puasa? menambah pahala pe. menyihatkan jugak pe. kihkihkih. don't worry la. every cloud got silver lining. platinum ke gold ke. kalau tensen, hug2 laki beta. sikit2 je. jangan lelebey.