back to my pristine home!

*the same great feeling, minus the beach


yup..here i am back to where i belong
sitting in my favourite couch while eating everything there in the fridge
watching tv and read books

man this is close to heaven
at least my house is my heaven


to reply on kerry,
bout the book (books perhaps..hehe)
here are my two wishes


i believe this is the latest grisham's writings, it would be a great addition to my collection

and if possible..can i have this too!!!

this one have been around for few years, but to notice that the movie will be unveiled next summer, i want to read it first!

well..i should enjoy my free to the fullest..
before my career journey will embark in the future

*home sweet home*

4 comments:

winawin said...

owhh.. someone bg aku present buku john grisham..kalau tak silap aku, the chamber. after few years pon aku xabes2 baca lagik.. hehehhe..

napieHK said...

on winawin:
the chambers mmg la buku die yg paling tebal..
seminggu dua jugak r aku spent nak abiskan..
but..it was well written..aku suka gak r..
pasal org nak kene electric chair

Anonymous said...

kirenye rumah swe x ckup heaven r eh?
isk2, nmpaknye aku gagal mnjadi ketua umah yg baek..isk2, pnat aku layan ko mlm2 ;'(
hahaha.

napieHK said...

on khairol:
cet..
layan x sepenuh ahti..mana nak puas
wakaka